WHY COASTAL VIRGINIA?
With 1.66 million residents, Hampton Roads is the most populous MSA in Virginia. It is not only a large
metropolitan area to draw from but one which is grossly underserved when it comes to high caliber
One of the state’s most prestigious venues, The Virginia Beach Convention Center will play host for this event. This beautiful state-of-the-art facility is conveniently located at the end of the 264 Expressway and within walking distance of the oceanfront and its many hotels.
WHY DO YOU NEED TO B A PART OF THIS EVENT?
- A $150,000 media campaign is expected to drive a minimum of 6,000 attendees.
- Our audience is active, affluent, and responsive.
- Food, wine and lodging packages will draw a broader crowd.
- This timing is perfect! This will be the season’s mid-winter escape.
- As a participant in this exciting event, you will have first rights to booths and sponsorship in future years.
Booth Packages for Wineries and Exhibitors
Included in booth packages:
- Pipe and drape with 8’ backs and 3’ sides, skirted rectangle table(s), two chairs and vendor sign.
- WiFi is included for all booths at no extra charge. Access codes and service is provided by the Virginia Beach Convention Center.
- All booth prices include a business listing in the 4 color event program.
- Electricity is optional and this service is available for purchase directly through the Virginia Beach Convention Center. For more info go to VisitVirginiaBeach.com/ConventionCenter/ExhibitorServices.aspx
- Vendor packets will be emailed and accessible on CoastalVirginiaWineFest.com the week of January 6th. Packets will outline load-in and load-out process at all three loading docks.
- 9 x 10 (middle) $420
- 9 x 20 (middle) $670
- 9 x 20 (endcap) $770
- 9 x 30 (endcap) $820
- 9 x 40 (single/endcap) $920
*Exhibitors may use their own tables and linens if they choose. Supply of extra tables are not guaranteed and will be given out on a first-come first-served basis.
**Includes $10 VA Beach Community License Fee. Note a $125 refund will be made to all wineries immediately after the event.
For more information or questions you may have please contact email@example.com
ABOUT OUR AUDIENCE
The 2nd annual Coastal Virginia Wine Fest is the area’s finest event that promotes Virginia wines, arts & craft beer. Event promoter, VistaGraphics, Inc., is the publisher of Coastal Virginia Magazine the city & lifestyle magazine of southeast Virginia and Virginia Wine Lover magazine, the statewide magazine devoted to Virginia wines and Virginia wine travel provides an expert authority on to this exciting event.
The combined readership of these two flagship publications of 595,000 presents a demographic profile of an audience most likely to drink Virginia wine and/or travel to Virginia wineries. Compared to other media our readers are:
- 152 percent more likely to be art patrons
- 105 percent more likely to have incomes above $150,000
- 80 percent more likely to be frequent wine drinkers
- Spend over $38 million annually on wine and over $36 million on events
Our audience is not only the most likely to patronize a wine event; they are the most likely to purchase.